COVID-19 health and safety precautions
A Note From PartsAvatar
March 27, 2020
A car breakdown is a nuisance, even in the best of times; it can feel like a minor disaster in these times of social distancing, when public transit appears more risky than economical. With public places and public transport to be avoided as much as possible, a car breakdown can hurt even more in these hard times. So we are trying our best to serve you while also ensuring the safety of our employees and associates. To that end, following are a few updates from our side:
Deliveries are operating on schedule (delays caused by local regulations are possible), and we’re taking extra precautions to protect our customers and employees. These precautions include frequent handwashing, use of sanitizer before and after each delivery, and wiping down all equipment between uses and shifts.
- Our customer service team is available on chat to answer any questions about your experience. As a safety measure for our employees, our call center team isn’t available.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Across all of our facilities, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent handwashing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
- We have consulted a medical expert in epidemiology and infectious disease to ensure we are taking all necessary steps to protect the safety and well-being of people.
Taking Care of Our Customers
- Please note, the customers who are feeling ill or self-isolating, please delay your visit to pick up your order when it’s safe to do so.
- We are working to keep our delivery services to remain open, but express and priority shipping may be affected due to 3rd party shipping company changes. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- We have temporarily updated our Return Policy, with immediate effect. We have re-purposed our staff members to prioritise outgoing orders- all refunds for returns will now be processed within 20 days (10 additional days as per earlier policy), effective 14th April, 2020.
Safety of the community is our top priority and at the heart of every decision we make.
Wishing good health to you and your family,