Nissan Datsun Parts
All Nissan Parts & Accessories
Nissan is one of Japan's most famous car makers. All Nissan vehicles are a reflection of bold design, innovative style, and powerful performance. They are often appreciated for their high-end engines and thanks to these engines every Nissan owner can expect them to perform well on the road. The company manufactures and sells its vehicles under Nissan and few other brands. A compact passenger car named the Datsun, launched in 1935, was the first Nissan vehicle. Nissan received the Deming Award for technical innovation in 1960 as the first Japanese carmaker. Nissan is renowned for making fuel-efficient vehicles and is now one of the largest manufacturers of electric cars. With this innovation and forward-thinking automotive design, it is a good bet that Nissan will remain powerful in the future and PartsAvatar will be here to provide you with Nissan auto parts online for the vehicles of yesterday, today, and the future.
All Nissan Datsun Models
Popular Nissan Datsun Categories
Nissan Datsun Front Brake RotorThe Genuine Nissan Datsun Front Brake Rotor Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Here
Nissan Datsun Rear Brake RotorRear Brake Rotor To Fit Your Nissan Datsun. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Tires, Interior, Exterior Accessories With Us
Nissan Datsun Brake RotorsThe Genuine Nissan Datsun Brake Rotors Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Here
Nissan Datsun Control Arm With Ball JointShop Control Arm With Ball Joint To Fit Nissan Datsun. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior Accessories
Nissan Datsun Sway Bar LinkSway Bar Link To Fit Nissan Datsun. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Nissan Datsun Lower Ball JointFind Lower Ball Joint To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Here. Get Quality Auto Parts at PartsAvatar.ca
Nissan Datsun Rear Control ArmShop Rear Control Arm To Fit Nissan Datsun. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior Accessories
Nissan Datsun Trailing ArmShop Trailing Arm To Fit Nissan Datsun. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior Accessories
Nissan Datsun Sway Bar Frame BushingFind Sway Bar Frame Bushing To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Here. Get Quality Auto Parts at PartsAvatar.ca
Nissan Datsun Lower Control ArmsNissan Datsun Lower Control Arms For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Lighting Parts, Tires & More At PartsAvatar
Nissan Datsun Upper Ball JointShop New Nissan Datsun Upper Ball Joint Online! Find All Your Needed Nissan Datsun Parts With Us In Just A Click
Nissan Datsun Caster/Camber Adjusting KitsCaster/Camber Adjusting Kits To Fit Nissan Datsun. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Nissan Datsun Lateral LinkNissan Datsun Lateral Link For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Lighting Parts, Tires & More At PartsAvatar
Nissan Datsun Lower Control Arm BushingNissan Datsun Lower Control Arm Bushing For You. Shop Quality Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Nissan Datsun Suspension PartsFind Suspension Parts To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Here. Get Quality Auto Parts at PartsAvatar.ca
Frequent Nissan Problems & Their Solutions
Just like any other vehicle, a lot can go wrong with your Nissan too. But you don’t need to worry as we have got a list of the most common problems with Nissan vehicles and their most budget-friendly solutions. Nissan vehicles such as 2013 Altima, 2014 Altima, 2005 Pathfinder, 2004 Maxima, 2006 Pathfinder, and 2005 Nissan Altima are more likely to face these problems. Read on to know about a few of them.
- Nissan Faulty Crankshaft - Nissan Altima and Sentra are reported to develop stalling engines when it warms up. The reason behind it could be the faulty crankshaft position sensor. These sensors can fail intermittently so the problem may come and go. Altima’s 23 models and Sentra’s 16 models are affected by this problem. Engines affected are 2.5L 4 Cylinder, 3.1L V6, 3.5L V6, 4.0L V6, 1.6L 4 Cylinder, 1.8L 4 Cylinder, 2.0L 4 Cylinder, and 2.5L 4 Cylinder. You can fix this problem by replacing the faulty crankshaft sensor with a brand new Nissan Crankshaft sensor.
- Nissan Catalytic Converter Failure - Nissan Altima 1999, Altima 2001, Altima 2002, and Altima 2003 are reported to suffer catalytic converter failure. It demands quick repair otherwise catalytic material can be sucked into the engine causing internal damage. 2.5L 4 Cylinder is the most commonly affected exhaust & emission. We recommend you to shop genuine Nissan Catalytic Converter from PartsAvatar Canada.
- Nissan Erratic Fuel Gauge - Another common issue faced by Nissan owners is an erratic fuel gauge. It may result in illuminating check engine light. Nissan has recalled 2006 - 2008 vehicles only for this fuel gauge issue. Nissan Xterra vehicles are affected by this problem especially Xterra 2002, Xterra 2003, Xterra 2005, and others. You might need to replace your existing faulty part with a new one from PartsAvatar Canada.
- Nissan Engine Oil Leakage - Nissan Altima's with the 3.5L V6 engine are reported to experience oil leaks from the engine due to a leaking oil cooler O-ring. This leak often occurs after an oil change because the oil filter is attached to the cooler and re-installing the oil filter can alter the oil cooler O-ring sealing capabilities. In severe cases where the oil has been leaking for a considerable amount of time and the oil level drops very low, owners have reported noise from the engine due to low oil pressure and/or a check engine light on with an OBD-II Code P0011 DTC set. You can shop all Nissan Engine Parts with us.
- Nissan Pressure Hose Leak - If you own a Nissan vehicle you might face a pressure hose leak sooner or later. The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection. Nissan Altima 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and other model years are affected by this problem and demand a faulty part replacement.
- Nissan Throttle Body Cleaning - The throttle body for the Nissan Altima is known for carbon buildup, and requires regular, light cleaning to maintain peak performance. After cleaning the throttle body, many owners notice a very high idle, erratic (bouncing) idle, and unpredictable power surges. The cause is normal ECU adaptation: When the throttle body builds up carbon, the rate of airflow is slightly decreased. The vehicle's computer reads this decrease in air volume and adjusts the throttle body settings to maintain the proper engine idle speed. When the carbon is cleaned out, the ECU now registers too much air, and cannot adjust back to the original settings. While it is trying to change settings, the idle will bounce from low to high, and the car will surge forward at times. It has been recommended to simply wipe inside the throttle body every 12,000 miles, and never touch the flap inside. Also, the cleaning procedure must be best left to a qualified technician. The solution can be as simple as disconnecting the battery for at least an hour, having the dealer reset the computer, or, in extreme cases, replace the Nissan throttle bodies.
- Nissan Knocking Noise From Front Suspension - The front struts can wear prematurely and create a knocking noise when driving over bumps. To fix this problem replace your worn-out struts with a brand new Nissan Altima Struts with us at the most affordable prices. Nissan Altima vehicles with this problem are 1998, 2001, 2003, and more.
- Nissan Steering Problems - Your Nissan Maxima 1995. 1996, 1997, and 1998 might face an issue with the power steering pump later or sooner in its life. It might develop a leak, and it will start dripping onto the lower control arm bushing. This will deteriorate your Maxima’s bushing. A knocking noise will be heard when driving over bumps and it may become more difficult to control the vehicle. Nissan Power Steering Pump needs to be replaced in this situation which might cost you around $526 to $835.
- Nissan Transmission Coolant Leak - 2005 Nissan Pathfinder and 2005 Pathfinder are reported to develop a transmission coolant leak. The most common solution is to replace transmission & radiator. You can shop premium Nissan Transmission & Nissan Radiators with us at prices that can fit any pocket.
- Nissan Vibration & Transmission Failure - The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission. Its owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to CVT (continuously Variable Transmission), weird noises from the power steering pump, and frequent windshield problems. The 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
Shop All Model Nissan Parts
Make PartsAvatar your first choice and be sure of genuine Nissan car parts. You can search our inventory by models, or most popular items. All you need to do is make a selection for your Nissan specific parts such as a Nissan fuel pump, car control arm, Radiator, air filters, or oil filters for your Nissan truck from the listed subcategories. Alternatively, you can simply type in your part number (such as “178-8296”) or part name (such as “Nissan Ignition coil”). For auto-parts, please select your car make and model (such as “Nissan Car” or “Nissan Truck”) from the available menu at the top. Shopping for Nissan car parts with our lower prices and quick delivery has never been more affordable and convenient! Get the components that you need, delivered right at your door with PartsAvatar.
Whether you own Nissan Sentra, Titan, Altima, or Xterra we have got parts to meet all your Nissan vehicle needs. We have in stock premium Nissan Rogue parts, Courtesy parts, Murano parts, and Versa parts. We also care about your comfort on the road and have in stock all sorts of Nissan accessories. We offer you the best priced Nissan parts without compromising on the quality. We have in stock high-end Nissan exhaust parts, genuine Nissan Collision parts, engine parts, Sentra parts, Titan parts, Nissan OEM parts, and Nissan body parts.
Pick Parts For Your Nissan Datsun Model
Nissan Datsun Rogue Front Brake RotorGet Nissan Datsun Rogue Front Brake Rotor Online! Get The Parts and Accessories That Fits Just Right
Nissan Datsun Pathfinder Front Brake RotorGet Quality Nissan Datsun Pathfinder Front Brake Rotor Online! Find With Us Only Quality Nissan Datsun Pathfinder Parts at Best Prices.
Nissan Datsun Rogue Rear Brake RotorNissan Datsun Rogue Rear Brake Rotor For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Nissan Datsun Sentra Front Brake RotorGet Nissan Datsun Sentra Front Brake Rotor Online! Find All Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Sentra Here
Nissan Datsun Murano Front Brake RotorGet Nissan Datsun Murano Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Front Brake Rotor at Discounted Prices.
Nissan Datsun Altima Front Brake RotorGet Nissan Datsun Altima Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Front Brake Rotor at Discounted Prices.
Nissan Datsun Frontier Front Brake RotorFront Brake Rotor To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Frontier. Get Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts & Accessories at PartsAvatar
Nissan Datsun Versa Front Brake RotorFront Brake Rotor To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Versa. Get Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts & Accessories at PartsAvatar
Nissan Datsun Titan Front Brake RotorGet Nissan Datsun Titan Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Front Brake Rotor at Discounted Prices.
Nissan Datsun Frontier Rear Brake RotorRear Brake Rotor To Fit Your Nissan Datsun Frontier. Get Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts & Accessories at PartsAvatar
If you own a Nissan car in Canada, PartsAvatar is here to help with all your Nissan parts needs. When it comes to the time where you have to replace parts in your Nissan, make sure to install genuine Nissan parts and accessorie. We have got everything covered for a variety of Nissan models, including the Rogue, Xterra, and Sentra. Couldn’t find what you are looking for? Our customer service team is here to point you in the right direction. But when you shop with PartsAvatar you can feel confident as we sell genuine Nissan parts at the best prices.