All Mazda Parts
The Mazda vehicle corporation has been developing every kind of machinery since 1920, including World War II weapons. Car manufacturing was included in the broad repertoire of the company in the 1930s and after the war, the company was mainly focused on perfecting car manufacturing. With this attention, Mazda manufacturers were able to produce car innovations that were amongst the most outstanding in their nation's era, leading the company to be one of the world's best-known automakers. Mazda cars have a reputation for fine performance, reliability, and smooth running, and PartsAvatar shares the dedication of Mazda to excellence. This is why we sell the finest components both in Mazda OEM and aftermarket components at unbeatable costs.
All Mazda Models
Popular Mazda Categories
Mazda Front Brake RotorMazda Front Brake Rotor For You. Shop Quality Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda Rear Brake RotorShop New Mazda Rear Brake Rotor Online! Find All Your Needed Mazda Parts With Us In Just A Click
Mazda Brake RotorsMazda Brake Rotors For You. Shop Quality Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda Control Arm With Ball JointControl Arm With Ball Joint To Fit Mazda. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda Sway Bar LinkMazda Sway Bar Link For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Lighting Parts, Tires & More At PartsAvatar
Mazda Rear Control ArmShop Rear Control Arm To Fit Mazda. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior Accessories
Mazda Lower Ball JointThe Genuine Mazda Lower Ball Joint Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Mazda Here
Mazda Sway Bar Frame BushingSway Bar Frame Bushing To Fit Your Mazda. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Tires, Interior, Exterior Accessories With Us
Mazda Trailing Arm BushingGet Quality Mazda Trailing Arm Bushing Online! Find With Us Only Quality Mazda Parts at Best Prices
Mazda Upper Ball JointUpper Ball Joint To Fit Mazda. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda Caster/Camber Adjusting KitsMazda Caster/Camber Adjusting Kits For You. Shop Quality Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda Lower Control Arm BushingMazda Lower Control Arm Bushing For You. Shop Quality Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda Suspension PartsSuspension Parts To Fit Mazda. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda Front Complete Strut AssemblyFront Complete Strut Assembly To Fit Mazda. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda Front StrutMazda Front Strut For You. Shop Quality Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Few Common Mazda Problems & Their Solutions
We have listed out a few common Mazda cars problems with the most common solution to them. The worst performing Mazda models are 2010 Mazda3, 2007 Mazda CX-7, 2008 CX-7, and the 2014 Mazda3.
- Mazda Turbocharger Failure - Experiencing lack of power in your Mazda CX-7? It’s because your turbocharger refuses to work any longer. You will need to replace it with genuine Mazda Turbochargers to restore your engine power. 2007 - 2011 Mazda CX-7 is the most affected Mazda’s model with this issue. The problem will be more frequent if your car happens to have a 2.3L 4 Cylinder Turbo fitted in it.
- Mazda Engine Misfire - It is a common problem faced by many Mazda owners. The potential reason behind it could be the worn-out ignition coils. If this problem is highly severe then it will definitely affect your engine’s performance, also the on and off flashing of the Check Engine Light. Shop best priced Mazda Ignition Coils to fix this issue. The problem is most common in MVN 1993, MVN 1997, MVN 1998, MVN 2000, MVN 2001, MVN 2002, MVN 2004, MVN 2005, and MVN 2006. Affected engines are reported to be 2.5L 4 Cylinder, 2.6L 4 Cylinder, 3.0L V6.
- Mazda Cooling Fan Module Issues - Another common problem faced by Mazda owners is that of a cooling fan module failure. This will result in the constant running of a fan or no fan operation at all. If the fan runs continuously, the engine may not warm up properly, and if the fan does not run, the engine may overheat. Again, this problem is more frequent in Mazda MPV vehicles, especially its 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 models.
- Mazda Clutch Failure - 2010 and 2011 Mazda3 are reported to develop issues with clutch failure. This is quite annoying and might prove to be heavy on the pockets. We at PartsAvatar Canada offer the best priced Mazda Clutch parts without compromising with the quality.
- Mazda Engine Failure - 2008 Mazda CX-7 is giving headaches to its owners because of its poor engine performance. If you own the CX-7 2008 model, you can relate to this problem. CX-7’s Variable Valve Timing and the timing chain might refuse to function, causing severe damage to your engine. Mazda dealers quote approximately $9,000 for the Mazda Engine Replacement. That's not the only issue, you might also discover turbo failure at low mileage. Owners also report A/C compressors producing smoke & occasionally the serpentine belt catches fire when the A/C compressor clutch is seized while driving.
- Mazda Rear Brake Squeaking - Brake issues are common in Mazda3 2004 to 2010, 2013, and 2015 models. The rear brakes might squeak because the rear brake pad might be contacting the brake rotor. A burr on the backing plate of the brake pad can prevent the pad from seating in the bracket properly. The repair might cost you around $160. You can shop with us for high-end new brake pads, brake parts at the most affordable prices.
- Mazda’s Constant Grinding Noise - Do you own Mazda3? Have you ever heard that grinding noise from the front brakes, even when you are not pressing the brake pedal? One possible reason for this can be that your wheel hub has shifted in the steering knuckle causing the brake rotor to grind against the caliper bracket. You will need to inspect the hub and replace it with a genuine Mazda Hub. Mazda3’s 6 model years affected with this problem are 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2012.
- Mazda Loud Ticking Noise - Apart from the grinding brake noise, you might hear a loud ticking noise (hydraulic valve lifter noise) from the top of the engine. This is a situation that will occur when the engine is cold. The noise may occur more frequently in higher mileage vehicles. In order to fix this issue, you will need to replace the Mazda Hydraulic Valve Lash Adjusters. Also following the maintenance schedule for oil changes will also help prevent a recurrence of the noise. Mazda6 models with this problem are 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2014. Engines affected: 2.3L 4 Cylinder, 2.5L 4 Cylinder, 3.0L V6
- Warm Air from Mazda AC’s - What could be more annoying than your AC blowing warm air on a hot sunny day? In Mazda CX-7 the AC compressor might fail to cause the AC system to blow warm air, smoke may also appear from the engine. You will need to undergo AC compressor replacement with a genuine Mazda AC compressor only from PartsAvatar Canada. Mazda CX-7 vehicles with this problem are 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 models.
Parts For All Mazda Model
When it comes to Mazda auto parts, PartsAvatar has you covered! You'll find a large selection of new, high-quality aftermarket Mazda auto parts, including tires, oil filters, radiators, and more, as well as genuine OEM replacement parts at the best prices. Whether you own Mazda 3, or Mazda Miata, we have all Mazda parts and accessories in stock. All you need to do is to make a selection for your Mazda specific parts such as a Mazda fuel pump, switches, engine parts, roof racks, trailer hitches, spark plugs, floor mats, air filters, or brake rotors for your Mazda truck from the listed subcategories. Alternatively, you can simply type in your part number (such as “178-8328”) or part name (such as “Mazda Ignition coil”). Our parts are sourced from popular and leading performance parts brands such as BLUE STREAK, CARDONE INDUSTRIES, RAYBESTOS, etc. Our quality Mazda auto parts are handpicked to ensure we have only the best manufacturers in each line of auto products.
Pick Parts For Your Mazda Model
Mazda 3 Series Front Brake RotorThe Genuine Mazda 3 Series Front Brake Rotor Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Mazda 3 Series Here.
Mazda 3 Series Rear Brake RotorGet Mazda 3 Series Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Rear Brake Rotor at Discounted Prices.
Mazda CX-5 Front Brake RotorShop New Mazda CX-5 Front Brake Rotor Online! Find All Your Needed Mazda CX-5 Parts With Us In Just A Click.
Mazda CX-5 Rear Brake RotorGet Mazda CX-5 Rear Brake Rotor Online! Get The Parts and Accessories That Fits Just Right
Mazda 6 Series Front Brake RotorGet Quality Mazda 6 Series Front Brake Rotor Online! Find With Us Only Quality Mazda 6 Series Parts at Best Prices.
Mazda 5 Series Front Brake RotorThe Genuine Mazda 5 Series Front Brake Rotor Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Mazda 5 Series Here.
Mazda 6 Series Rear Brake RotorFind Mazda 6 Series Rear Brake Rotor Here. Get Quality Parts, Accessories and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Mazda 5 Series Rear Brake RotorGet Mazda 5 Series Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Rear Brake Rotor at Discounted Prices.
Mazda CX-9 Front Brake RotorMazda CX-9 Front Brake Rotor For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Mazda Tribute Front Brake RotorFind Mazda Tribute Front Brake Rotor Here. Get Quality Parts, Accessories and More at PartsAvatar.ca
The best way to keep your Mazda in a top-notch state is by using OEM Mazda parts for vehicle maintenance and repair. PartsAvatar carries a broad range of genuine Mazda parts, always available at low prices and ready to ship right to your doorstep. You will find every sort of component you need in our vast inventory. You can also enjoy the benefit of free shipping over $75. Our online auto parts store is available 24/7 for you to place your orders. All auto parts in Canada ship from our warehouse nearest to you (Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal, or Toronto Auto parts warehouses) to save your valuable time.