Subaru Parts & Accessories
All Subaru vehicles are designed to give you comfortable four-wheel drive. They are famous for their excellent engineering and ride safety. Subaru was founded by Kenji Kita and Chikuhei Nakajima on July 15, 1953. Subaru has its headquarters in Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. The company is the Japanese transportation conglomerate Subaru Corporation's automobile manufacturing division. Subaru stood 22nd by automaker production in the year 2012 worldwide. Vehicles manufactured and marketed by Subaru are known for their boxer engine layout and the symmetrical all-wheel drive drivetrain layout.
All Subaru Models
Popular Subaru Categories
Subaru Front Brake RotorFront Brake Rotor To Fit Your Subaru. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Tires, Interior, Exterior Accessories With Us
Subaru Rear Brake RotorThe Genuine Subaru Rear Brake Rotor Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Subaru Here
Subaru Brake RotorsShop New Subaru Brake Rotors Online! Find All Your Needed Subaru Parts With Us In Just A Click
Subaru Front Brake PadGet Quality Subaru Front Brake Pad Online! Find With Us Only Quality Subaru Parts at Best Prices
Subaru Rear Brake PadGet Quality Subaru Rear Brake Pad Online! Find With Us Only Quality Subaru Parts at Best Prices
Subaru Brake PadThe Genuine Subaru Brake Pad Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Subaru Here
Subaru Rear Hub AssemblyFind Rear Hub Assembly To Fit Your Subaru Here. Get Quality Auto Parts at PartsAvatar.ca
Subaru Front Hub AssemblySubaru Front Hub Assembly For You. Shop Quality Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Subaru Hub AssemblyShop Hub Assembly To Fit Subaru. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior Accessories
Subaru Control Arm With Ball JointControl Arm With Ball Joint To Fit Your Subaru. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Tires, Interior, Exterior Accessories With Us
Subaru Sway Bar LinkGet Quality Subaru Sway Bar Link Online! Find With Us Only Quality Subaru Parts at Best Prices
Subaru Lower Ball JointShop Lower Ball Joint To Fit Subaru. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior Accessories
Subaru Rear Control ArmShop Rear Control Arm To Fit Subaru. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior Accessories
Subaru Lateral LinkThe Genuine Subaru Lateral Link Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Subaru Here
Subaru Lower Control ArmsLower Control Arms To Fit Your Subaru. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Tires, Interior, Exterior Accessories With Us
Ever Heard About These Common Subaru Problems? Get to Know Them Now!
All Subaru owners look for better performance and handling of their cars. Subaru cars are well known for their high-end engineering and the ride safety that they endorse. In Spite of all the high-end features that Subaru cars offer, there are few common issues that the owners might face. We have worked out a list of common problems for all Subaru lovers. Read through the section to have better knowledge. 2014 Forester, 2008 Impreza, 2014-2015-2016 Outback might face most of these listed issues.
- Subaru High Oil Consumption - There are chances that, if you own a 2014 Forester, your car will burn a quart of oil every 1600 km. This means you might need to top off your oil reservoir every 6000 km. You might need to get your engine diagnosed and replace any damaged or broken parts. You can find all the best-priced Subaru engine parts at PartsAvatar.
- Subaru Clutch Issues - If you own a 2015 Subaru WRX there are chances that while you are on a drive you may hear a loud rattling noise coming from the engine. This might be due to clutch plate failure. The only option you will be left with is to replace the Subaru clutch plates at the earliest.
- Subaru Transmission Failure - 2007 Subaru Impreza might face some issues with its manual transmission. Some owners have a view that the transmission cannot handle the engine. You can shop all Subaru transmission parts at PartsAvatar Canada.
- Subaru Issues with Catalytic Converter - Another common problem faced by Subaru owners is the failure or low performance of the catalytic converters. Subaru Forester vehicles with this problem are: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014. You can shop genuine Subaru catalytic converters with us.
- Subaru Oxygen Sensor Failure - If you own Subaru Outback with model years 2000, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, and 2015 you might face Subaru oxygen sensor failure resulting in the illumination of the check engine light.
- Subaru Accelerator Vibration - Subaru Outback 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2015 might face some issues with its acceleration. You will need to replace the defective parts with genuine Subaru acceleration parts with us at the most budget-friendly prices.
- Subaru Dead Battery - Subaru SVX (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, and 1997) owners might need to upgrade their vehicle with new Subaru batteries to replace the dead one. The dead battery may be a result of the continuous running of the ABS pump even after the ignition is turned off.
- Subaru Head Gasket Failure - Subaru vehicles might face head gasket failure due to cooling system problems. This problem is more common with 2.5L 4 Cylinder and 3.0L 6 Cylinder engines. You will need to get your car a head gasket replacement. Vehicle years that are more likely to face this problem are Subaru Outback 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Subaru Premature Timing Belt Failure - Subaru XT 1990 and 1991 with engine 1.8L 4 cylinders are likely to suffer from premature timing belt failure. This 1.8L engine is considered "free-wheeling", therefore the chances of valve damage if the timing belt fails is minimal. You can shop high-quality Subaru timing belts at PartsAvatar Canada.
Find Leading Subaru Parts
Looking for Subaru parts to upgrade and maintain your Subaru? If Yes! Then you have arrived at the right place. PartsAvatar Canada can be your ultimate destination for all Subaru parts and accessories. If you wish to buy exterior or interior parts for your Subaru vehicles, we have them all. We provide genuine Subaru parts and accessories at the best prices ever. We have parts ranging from Subaru engine parts to Subaru brake pads to Subaru roof racks in stock for you. We provide free shipping over the purchase of $75 for all our customers. You can place orders with us on a secure site 24/7 using PayPal, Credit Card, or by calling our customer service. Once your order is placed with us, you will get confirmation and processing status through emails.
Whether you want to shop body parts, replacement parts, or lighting for your Subaru, we have everything. All you need to do is to make a quick search for your specific Subaru parts. You can either choose your Subaru from the given menu at the top or alternatively, you can simply search for your specific part from the search box. We take care of your budget and therefore provide you Subaru parts at the most genuine prices. Now you no longer need to dig into used auto parts markets to get that cheap part. With us, you can enjoy both- best prices and quality products. All our parts are sourced from popular and leading performance parts brands such as BECK/ARNLEY, LITTELFUSE, RAYBESTOS, etc. Our quality Subaru auto parts are handpicked to ensure we have only the best manufacturers in each line of auto products. Few of our replacement parts also come with lifetime warranties, better than on Subaru OEM parts!
Pick Parts For Your Subaru Model
Subaru Outback Front Brake RotorGet Quality Subaru Outback Front Brake Rotor Online! Find With Us Only Quality Subaru Outback Parts at Best Prices.
Subaru Forester Front Brake RotorThe Genuine Subaru Forester Front Brake Rotor Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Subaru Forester Here.
Subaru Forester Rear Brake RotorGet Subaru Forester Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Rear Brake Rotor at Discounted Prices.
Subaru Outback Rear Brake RotorShop discounted Subaru Outback Rear Brake Rotor Here. Find Just The Right Part For Your Subaru Outback at PartsAvatar.ca.
Subaru Impreza Front Brake RotorShop Front Brake Rotor To Fit Subaru Impreza. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Subaru Impreza Rear Brake RotorSubaru Impreza Rear Brake Rotor For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Subaru Legacy Front Brake RotorShop Front Brake Rotor To Fit Subaru Legacy. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Subaru Legacy Rear Brake RotorGet Subaru Legacy Rear Brake Rotor Online! Get The Parts and Accessories That Fits Just Right
Subaru XV Crosstrek Front Brake RotorGet Quality Subaru XV Crosstrek Front Brake Rotor Online! Find With Us Only Quality Subaru XV Crosstrek Parts at Best Prices.
Subaru XV Crosstrek Rear Brake RotorGet Quality Subaru XV Crosstrek Rear Brake Rotor Online! Find With Us Only Quality Subaru XV Crosstrek Parts at Best Prices.
If you have any of these Subaru repair needs, don’t worry, PartsAvatar is here to help with all your repair needs. You can shop with us genuine Subaru parts, OEM Subaru parts, and accessories at the best prices ever. Our online parts store is open for your orders 24/7. Don’t compromise with used auto parts that have no warranty. Always use quality parts to replace OEM parts. All auto parts in Canada ship from our warehouse nearest to you (Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal, or Toronto Auto parts warehouses) to save you valuable time. We also ensure speedy shipping through Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx, and most customers receive their parts within 2-5 days. Any defective or damaged car parts can be returned back to us easily, standard conditions apply.