Toyota Parts & Accessories
Toyota has a special space in the hearts of every car lover and it didn't happen itself. Toyota strived to succeed over the years. The Toyota brand name is world-famous for its trustworthy, safe, and efficient vehicles. From the beginning, until the date, the brand has earned a reputation for long-lasting automobiles. Today it has a wide range of car variants to offer. There are several Toyota models, from sporty coupes to massive pickup trucks and SUVs like the 4Runner. Style, innovation, technology, and toughness are a few of its USP’s to name a few. Toyota vehicles are a head turner and owners can maintain their ride with genuine Toyota parts only at PartsAvatar. Whether you are looking for OEM Toyota parts, body parts, interior parts, or aftermarket parts, PartsAvatar can help you get the right part with fast shipping. Another advantage you enjoy with PartsAvatar Canada is, if your shopping cart happens to be over $75, then we will ship your ordered parts for FREE, almost anywhere across Canada!
Popular Toyota Categories
Toyota Front Complete Strut AssemblyFront Complete Strut Assembly To Fit Your Toyota. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Tires, Interior, Exterior Accessories With Us
Toyota Front StrutFront Strut To Fit Toyota. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Toyota Front ShocksShop New Toyota Front Shocks Online! Find All Your Needed Toyota Parts With Us In Just A Click
Toyota Front Shocks & StrutsToyota Front Shocks & Struts For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Lighting Parts, Tires & More At PartsAvatar
Toyota Front Brake RotorShop Front Brake Rotor To Fit Toyota. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior Accessories
Toyota Rear Brake RotorThe Genuine Toyota Rear Brake Rotor Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Toyota Here
Toyota Brake RotorsShop New Toyota Brake Rotors Online! Find All Your Needed Toyota Parts With Us In Just A Click
Toyota Control Arm With Ball JointToyota Control Arm With Ball Joint For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Lighting Parts, Tires & More At PartsAvatar
Toyota Sway Bar LinkFind Sway Bar Link To Fit Your Toyota Here. Get Quality Auto Parts at PartsAvatar.ca
Toyota Lower Control ArmsShop New Toyota Lower Control Arms Online! Find All Your Needed Toyota Parts With Us In Just A Click
Toyota Lower Ball JointLower Ball Joint To Fit Toyota. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Toyota Rear Control ArmGet Quality Toyota Rear Control Arm Online! Find With Us Only Quality Toyota Parts at Best Prices
Toyota Upper Ball JointGet Quality Toyota Upper Ball Joint Online! Find With Us Only Quality Toyota Parts at Best Prices
Toyota Caster/Camber Adjusting KitsToyota Caster/Camber Adjusting Kits For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Lighting Parts, Tires & More At PartsAvatar
Toyota Sway Bar Frame BushingToyota Sway Bar Frame Bushing For You. Shop Quality Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca
All Toyota Models
Frequent Toyota Vehicle Issues & Solutions
Toyota is one of the most popular and reliable car brands in Canada. But just like any other car brand, a lot can go wrong with your Toyota vehicle. You might be facing these common problems that we have listed out. Read through this section to find the most reasonable solutions to them. In case you are unaware of these problems and you might face them in the future, we have pointed out its few common symptoms and the solutions to get rid of them. Toyota’s most unsatisfactory models and its years are the 2007 Camry, 2009 Camry, 2007 RAV4, 2008 Camry, and the 2002 Camry. 2007 Toyota Camry tops the list of amongst all the models.
- Toyota Electrical Door Mechanism Problem - Toyota Sienna Vehicles with the model year 1998 to 2015 with electric doors are reported to develop problems with its mechanism. The cable in the door may become frayed. This can damage the electric motor. You will need to get rid of the damaged electric motor with a brand-new Toyota electric motor to get rid of this problem.
- Toyota Central Multifunctional Display Dysfunction - If you own a Toyota Prius you may witness a dysfunctional central multifunctional display. This might be because of the poor internal connection on the display circuit board. 14 Toyota Prius model years are affected by this problem: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and also 2015.
- Toyota Power Steering Pump Leak - Toyota Camry owners are likely to face problems with Power Steering. The power steering pump and power steering hoses tend to develop leaks, particularly in the V6 models. This will need you to replace the Camry Power Steering Pump, it will cost you around $443 to $635.
- Toyota Excessive Oil Consumption - Toyota Camry 2007, 2008, and 2009 have been reported to have excessive oil consumption problems. Owners of Camry are shocked to see how quickly their cars are running out of oil. No leaks, no spills, just 1 quart of vanishing oil in as little as 1,200 miles. The reason for this can be the defective piston rings, demanding you a quick replacement. You can shop high-end Piston Rings with us at pocket-friendly prices. The typical repair cost for this problem might cost you around $1396.
- Toyota Front Rotor Damage - Toyota Camry vehicles are reported to develop warped front rotors as the size of the vehicles gets larger. You will encounter this problem, when while applying brakes you feel a shudder. The front rotors can be re-machined if there is sufficient material left, otherwise, the front rotors will be required to be replaced. It is recommended to use factory quality rotors because cheap quality rotors warp very easily and tend to squeak and squeal. You can shop quality Toyota Rotors with us. Camry Vehicles - 16 model years are affected: 1990, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Toyota Automatic Transmission Issues - At higher mileages such as 125,000-150,000, you might feel that the automatic transmission is not shifting correctly. This can be caused by the throttle position sensor being out of adjustment or a shift solenoid needing to be replaced. Camry 1990, Camry 1991, Camry 1992, Camry 1993, Camry 1994, 1995 Camry and 1996 Camry are reported to have this problem. Even Camry 1997 to 2012 are reported to face this issue.
- Toyota Engine Misfire - This is one of the major defects in Toyota Vehicles. Toyota Avalon Vehicles (1995-2010) may witness an engine misfire on higher mileage. This will result in Check Engine Light illumination due to the ignition coil failure. To get rid of the problem all you need to do is get a Toyota Ignition Coil Replacement.
- Toyota Production of Burning Smell - Toyota Camry 1990-2011 may produce a burning smell due to the valve cover gasket leak near the firewall. Affected Engines are: 2.0L 4 Cylinder, 2.2L 4 Cylinder, 2.4L 4 Cylinder, 2.5L V6, 3.0L V6, 3.3L V6. You will need to replace the Toyota Camry Valve Cover Gasket.
- Ticking Noise from Toyota Exhaust Manifold - The V8 models can experience exhaust manifold failures. A leaking exhaust manifold will sound like an exhaust leak or an audible ticking noise from the engine compartment and will be especially pronounced when the engine is still cold. Tundra 2000, Tundra 2001, Tundra 2002, and Tundra 2005 may face this problem and demand a Toyota Exhaust Manifold Replacement.
- Toyota Oxygen Sensor Failure - The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result, the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed Toyota oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
- Brake Fluid Replacement Requirement - Brake fluid can become dirty and may cause problems in the brake system; it should be flushed every 60,000 miles in your Toyota. Supra 9 model years are affected with this problem 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1998.
Get All Toyota Model Parts
Shop with us, Toyota front brake pads, pickup upgrades, pickup shocks, engine parts, and Toyota OEM parts. To shop these Toyota auto parts and Toyota accessories at the most genuine prices all you need to do is to make a selection for your Toyota specific parts such as a Toyota fuel pump, car control arm, Radiator, air filter, or oil filters, ball joint for your truck from the listed subcategories. Alternatively, you can also simply type in your part number (such as “178-8502”) or part name (such as “Toyota Ignition coil”). Our parts are sourced from popular and leading performance parts brands such as BECK/ARNLEY, RAYBESTOS, GATES, etc. Trust PartsAvatar Canada for all your Toyota part needs
You can trust us with the best Toyota parts for your car. We promise, not to disappoint you! Shop with us Tacoma accessories, Toyota truck accessories, Toyota pickup parts, 4runner accessories, truck parts, genuine Toyota accessories, and 1900 pickup accessories. We have got all Toyota Corolla parts: 2001 Corolla parts, 1996 Corolla parts, 2006 Corolla parts, 2003 Corolla parts, 2005 Corolla parts, 2003 Corolla parts, 2011 Corolla parts, and more. High-end Toyota Tacoma parts are just a click away, shop Tacoma aftermarket parts, Tacoma OEM parts, and all Tacoma parts. That’s not all. We have also got Toyota dealer parts, Sienna 2005 parts, Tundra custom parts, Conquest parts, and racing parts.
Pick Parts For Your Toyota Model
Toyota RAV4 Front Complete Strut AssemblyGet Toyota RAV4 Front Complete Strut Assembly Online! Find All Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Toyota RAV4 Here
Toyota Corolla Front Complete Strut AssemblyGet Quality Toyota Corolla Front Complete Strut Assembly Online! Find With Us Only Quality Toyota Corolla Parts at Best Prices.
Toyota Camry Front Complete Strut AssemblyFront Complete Strut Assembly To Fit Your Toyota Camry. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Toyota Sienna Front Complete Strut AssemblyFront Complete Strut Assembly To Fit Your Toyota Sienna. Get Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts & Accessories at PartsAvatar
Toyota Tacoma Front Complete Strut AssemblyGet Toyota Tacoma Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Front Complete Strut Assembly at Discounted Prices.
Toyota Tundra Front Complete Strut AssemblyShop discounted Toyota Tundra Front Complete Strut Assembly Here. Find Just The Right Part For Your Toyota Tundra at PartsAvatar.ca.
Toyota Matrix Front Complete Strut AssemblyGet Toyota Matrix Front Complete Strut Assembly Online! Get The Parts and Accessories That Fits Just Right
Toyota Venza Front Complete Strut AssemblyThe Genuine Toyota Venza Front Complete Strut Assembly Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Toyota Venza Here.
Toyota Highlander Front Complete Strut AssemblyFront Complete Strut Assembly To Fit Your Toyota Highlander. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Toyota 4 Runner Front Complete Strut AssemblyShop New Toyota 4 Runner Front Complete Strut Assembly Online! Find All Your Needed Toyota 4 Runner Parts With Us In Just A Click.
If you have any of the mentioned Toyota repair needs, don’t worry, PartsAvatar is here to help with all your repair needs. Buy Toyota genuine parts, body parts, exhaust manifold, Toyota OEM parts, and much for your Toyota vehicle. Our online parts store is open for your orders 24/7. Always use quality parts to replace OEM parts. Shop only for brand new auto parts, repair parts and tools with us. Enhance your vehicle life with our high-quality selection of top replacement brands. Check our Toyota components reviews and prices, they are lowest in Canada (at wholesale auto parts prices, even below discounted auto part rates). You can also avail free shipping over $75 to save costs.