results1 - 25 of 25
Universal FitPart #: 18115
Part #: 18115
- Roof Mounted Cargo Rack; 41.5 in. x 37 in. x 4 in.;
- Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle.The CURT roof rack cargo carrier is a roomy and versatile cargo carrier with a lightweight design and easy installation. It features a simple two-piece assembly and mounts to most styles of roof rack base rails. With its strong steel construction and durable black powder coat finish, it easily stands up to the tough trails and long miles ahead. One of the key advantages to the CURT roof rack carrier is its extension option. With the extension piece installed, this cargo rack goes from a little over ten square feet of storage room to an impressive 16 square feet, providing a lot of extra room for storing bulkier items. The roof rack cargo carrier readily accepts a CURT cargo net to get you packed up and on your way with less hassle.
Universal FitPart #: RR48-1
Part #: RR48-1
- Roof Rack; Powder Coated; 48 in.; Fits All Truck/SUV/Jeep Models;
- Fab Fours universal Roof Rack is the perfect fit for your vehicle. Available in three sizes 48, 60, 72 inches in length. Provides tie-downs and can accommodate (4) 2x2 Square LED Lights, (2) 50“ light bars for the front and (2) 50“ light bars for the back. Modular design allows mounting wherever necessary. Integrated zip-tie holes for wiring. Powder coated matte black or bare steel.
Universal FitPart #: 18109
Part #: 18109
- Bolt-Together Cargo Carrier; Black Powder Coat; 500 lbs. Capacity; Fit 2 in. Receiver; 60 in. x 20 in. x 2.75 in; 2-Piece; w/Folding Shank; Incl. Hitch Pin;
- """""""Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The advantage of a hitch-mounted cargo carrier is that it can be mounted on the rear or front end of a vehicle as long as the vehicle is properly equipped with the right receiver hitch. Mounting a cargo carrier in the front opens up the rear receiver hitch for towing a trailer or adding a second carrier or bike rack if needed. The hitch-mounted design also makes installation quick and easy.CURT introduces the mesh, bolt-together, tray-style cargo carrier. This carrier features heavy-duty steel construction and a durable black carbide powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion from outdoor exposure. It comes with a 2"""""""" x 2"""""""" shank and can hold up to 500 lbs. of cargo. This particular model also comes with a folding shank to allow the cargo carrier to be folded up when not in use, and it features a simple two-piece design for quick assembly. It offers a total storage area of 60"""""""" x 20"""""""".CURT tray-style cargo carriers are versatile and simple to use. They have holes along the outer edge for mounting a cargo net or bungees, making it easy to keep items secure, and they provide plenty of space to make your trip more comfortable, no matter where you are headed. Whether you prefer the hitch-mounted carrier or the roof rack option, CURT has cargo management solutions to meet your needs."""""""
You save $131.23(41% Off)
Universal FitPart #: 5910000T
Part #: 5910000T
- SRM Series Roof Rack Mount Kit; Textured Black; Drilling Required;
- This optional and versatile direct roof mounting kit allows you to install the SRM Rack onto the roof or bed of a vehicle without the need of crossbars.
You save $2.04(1% Off)
Still can't find what you need? Contact us.