- Roof Mounted Cargo Rack; 41.5 in. x 37 in. x 4 in.;
- Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle.The CURT roof rack cargo carrier is a roomy and versatile cargo carrier with a lightweight design and easy installation. It features a simple two-piece assembly and mounts to most styles of roof rack base rails. With its strong steel construction and durable black powder coat finish, it easily stands up to the tough trails and long miles ahead. One of the key advantages to the CURT roof rack carrier is its extension option. With the extension piece installed, this cargo rack goes from a little over ten square feet of storage room to an impressive 16 square feet, providing a lot of extra room for storing bulkier items. The roof rack cargo carrier readily accepts a CURT cargo net to get you packed up and on your way with less hassle.
- HDX Heavy Duty Ladder Rack; Incl. 30 in. Velcro Support Strap; Single Pack; Black;
- Westins NEW HDX Ladder Rack is a commercial grade truck bed product with multiple configuration usage. Sold in Single Pak and Set of 2 in heavy duty black and white finishes. Backed by a 3 year warranty.
- Bolt-Together Cargo Carrier; Black Powder Coat; 500 lbs. Capacity; Fit 2 in. Receiver; 60 in. x 20 in. x 2.75 in; 2-Piece; w/Folding Shank; Incl. Hitch Pin;
- """""""Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The advantage of a hitch-mounted cargo carrier is that it can be mounted on the rear or front end of a vehicle as long as the vehicle is properly equipped with the right receiver hitch. Mounting a cargo carrier in the front opens up the rear receiver hitch for towing a trailer or adding a second carrier or bike rack if needed. The hitch-mounted design also makes installation quick and easy.CURT introduces the mesh, bolt-together, tray-style cargo carrier. This carrier features heavy-duty steel construction and a durable black carbide powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion from outdoor exposure. It comes with a 2"""""""" x 2"""""""" shank and can hold up to 500 lbs. of cargo. This particular model also comes with a folding shank to allow the cargo carrier to be folded up when not in use, and it features a simple two-piece design for quick assembly. It offers a total storage area of 60"""""""" x 20"""""""".CURT tray-style cargo carriers are versatile and simple to use. They have holes along the outer edge for mounting a cargo net or bungees, making it easy to keep items secure, and they provide plenty of space to make your trip more comfortable, no matter where you are headed. Whether you prefer the hitch-mounted carrier or the roof rack option, CURT has cargo management solutions to meet your needs."""""""
What is Roof Racks
To install a roof rack on a car is like raising a second floor on a house. This benefit in providing a lot more space. To achieve this you must utilize space than should become available for a heavy load of future cargo. Purchasing a roof rack is very straightforward, as long as the buyer takes the time analyze the situation and specify what kind of roof rack is able to integrate with the buyer’s car roof. The buyer needs to take in mind how much storage space is needed. Some cars are produced with factory-installed roof racks, meanwhile others enable for aftermarket parts to fit on correctly. The buyer should measure the advantages of fixedly installing roof racks in contrast to a model to be eliminated when it’s not found useful. Roof racks are available at PartsAvatar’s car part stores and at our online catalog listings. PartsAvatar offers the largest selection of roof racks that are available anywhere in Canada, which make it easy to compare, research and choose roof racks for various different types of vehicles and functions.
About Roof Racks
PartsAvatar has in stock all high quality roof racks you will easily find at our online and onsite auto shops all over Canada: Thule hyper xl cargo box, thule pulse cargo box, thule motion xt cargo box, Yakima rocketbox pro roof cargo box, sportrack horizon cargo box, sportrack skyline cargo box, thule trail roof cargo basket, sportrack roof basket, Yakima loadwarrior roof cargo basket, body armor cab basket for sport rack, thule canyon roof cargo basket, rhino-rack alloy tray cargo basket, thule canyon roof cargo basket, body armor cab basket for sport rack, Yakima mega warrior roof cargo basket, rhino-rack steel mesh platform rack and surco safari roof cargo basket. A roof rack enables the consumer to support the weight of luggauge and sporting equipment, such as skies and kayaks on the car’s rooftop. Roof racks come with some features that make a perfect solution to their storage adequacies for any kind of car. For example, roof racks boost a car’s lugging magnitude and because of their ability to adapt to many different functions, a car can be built to lug any item from backpacks and suitcases to camping equipment, and from small pieces of furniture to storage boxes of garage tools. Buyers who seek extra storage room can apply to the storage magnitude of their vehicles by using different types of gear. Additionally, items of unusual or extra large sizes can easily be stored and lugged on a roof rack. A roof rack can be customized and alternated to fit an assortment of necessities. For anyone who enjoys breaking away from this idea can take advantage of the abundant accessories a roof rack can carry. For example, lightweight brackets can be bolted onto the roof rack to lighten up the trail, whereas axe and spade carriers can be mounted on a roof rack. Heavy-duty spare tire carriers can also be bolted onto roof racks. Sports enthusiasts can install an additional set of bike racks or a canoe rack to a roof rack. An excellent roof rack is designed to enable sports enthusiasts to have full control when dealing with packing for a road trip. A majority of truck drivers believe that they can hold a completed truck cargo without needing a roof rack. A truck can also increase its ability to handle carrying a great magnitude of cargo load when installing a truck rack. Roof racks can change a truck bed into a double-decker storage unit that enables two tiers of lugging magnitude. It is standard for many cars to come with factory-installed roof racks. Some cars are not built with roof racks. It is an ideal solution to get an aftermarket roof rack in this situation. These roof racks can be bought as individual accessories. The types of roofs classify roof racks that they are designed to fit. For instance, rain gutter racks are designed for car roofs that consist of rain gutters. Rain gutters were very common 60 years ago when available roof racks were not very optional in the marketplace. These days, we provide more alternatives and additionally to rain gutter roofs, since there many different kinds of car roofs. Even though car roofs still have existing rain gutters, this specific kind of roof rack is typically round exclusively on full-size cargo or passenger vans. This type of roof rack consists of a cross bar system that only needs to load bars and gutter foot packs.
Learn more about Roof Racks
The roof racks are available in three heights, which relies on the roof clearance compulsories following two specialized rain gutter foot packs. A majority of cars on the road have bare roofs these days. Racks made for bare roofs have rubber bases with a unique shape and rubber painted metal brackets that can be installed to roofs of cars of various silhouettes. The raised rail roof is the most popular kind of car roof found in today’s market. This kind of roof pertains to SUVs, wagons and minivans. A raised rail roof rack is a kind of roof rail that hastily moves the car’s length from front to back and is fastened to the car roof’s edges. There is basically a crossbar system. This roof rack is very easy to install and has no need for a certain fitting kit. Load bars and foot packs are all that is needed. This kind of roof rack provides the ability to adapt to various functions that said, the bar could be positioned where it’s useful among the raised units to house a large assortment of different cargo. The flush rail roof rack is one of the newer kinds of rail designs available in the market.These rails are fitted flush with the roof, as there’s no space in between the rail and the roof of the car. Almost, there is an inexplicable inner and outer groove to enable crossbars in being connected to the system. The flush rail roof rack looks just great while it’s being functional. Tracks roof racks motion from the front of the car to the back on the outer edges of the roof. Track roof racks are the same as the flush rail roof racks. Additionally, the equidistant tracks enables the cross bar system to be situated wherever the bars are mostly needed. Many cars and camper shells have roof racks that come in factory-installed tracks. Though, these joining accessories need to be drilled and installed by a professional mechanic. Fixed points are “fixed connections” that are factory-threaded fastening down points normally visible on the outer edge of the roof at two precise spots on either side. The fixed points are practically inexplicable when the fixed-point roof rack is not in use. Normally the connection points are visible beneath a roof trim piece. Exposing the threads, connect the custom fasteners, bases and rubber boots to the foot pack and load bars. This make of roof rack has a clean cohesive appearance and simultaneously offers a liable platform to join on an assortment of carriers. Some vehicles have only two rails on both sides of the car. These two rails move parallel on both sides of the roof. Using these rails, it is beneficial to install a roof rack that is full functional. It is feasible to purchase a roof rack mounting hardware pack when using crossbars. A car with a packaged set of rails and crossbars is ready for the trip. What is needed is a roof rack to ride propped up on this setup. In addition, mounting hardware is needed to make a properly secured fit. A roof bag or roof boxis also useful with a roof rack. It is high-quality luggauge that needs to be lugged and an open roof rack does a great job independently. It does depend on how much space is needed. When lugging items in unpleasant weather, such as clothing or artwork, it is a great idea to buy a roof bag, which is situated on the roof rack. This roof bag prevents water or snow from getting in and it keeps fragile contents dry. Road trippers can use a roof bag that is easy to put on and take down. Those who occasionally ride to the countryside can use a roof bag alongside a roof rack for bigger cargo items that must be protected from dust and rain. For more frequent vacations that have a need for greater load, invest in a permanent roof rack and a roof bag that can be installed easily and be shrugged off if weather suddenly changes. Car roof racks enable the owner to expand a car’s ability to carry loads of storage. When items can’t cram to fit in a car, a boat rack enables them to fit securely to the car’s roof. When purchasing a roof rack, the purchaser has to first take in mind the model and make of the car, as it varies with car roof profiles, just as roof racks do. Factors a driver could take in mind are the strength and durability of storage lugging that is reliable to their type of car, including the weight and length of products needed for driving, as well as weather conditions. To outdoorsy drivers and sports enthusiasts, it is a great idea to install a permanent roof rack. Occasional travellers use a detachable roof box or roof bag as a better choice. While A wide selection of roof racks are available at most of PartsAvatar’s car accessory shops, a greater range is found our onsite search engine, where you can browse our venue and decide on the right roof racks for you car’s make and model.