Toyota Corolla Parts
The Toyota Corolla FX was a 2-box hatchback version of the fifth-generation Corolla with the trunk room section of the sedan removed. The Toyota Corolla was the first to top the New Zealand top-ten lists. It is one of the most admired vehicles in its class and hence the most often glimpsed vehicle on road. A shorter hatchback range called the Corolla FX in Japan and the Corolla Compact in Germany arrived in October 1984. The heart and soul of the FX and FWD was its motor. The FX offered 3- and 5-door versions and adopted a distinctive front bumper and grille combination to play up its sporty image. The three-door FWD hatchback was also available with the same engine; it was known as the Corolla FX-16 in North America. The Toyota Corolla has a five-speed manual and four-speed automatic transmission.
Shop Quality Toyota Corolla Parts
To maintain your car in its best condition you need quality parts and we at PartsAvatar Canada serve as your one-stop-shop for all Toyota Corolla parts and accessories. You can shop with us high-end Toyota Corolla replacement parts, aftermarket Toyota Corolla body parts, and also Toyota Corolla wheels and tires. Also shopping with us is extremely easy, all you will need to do is make a search for your specific Toyota Corolla car part from the search menu at the top, for example, “Toyota Corolla Tires” or “Toyota Corolla Bumper”. Also, you can make a selection of your specific car make and model from the given menu at the top, and in no time, you can have a look at the wide range of Toyota Corolla parts that we have in stock for you. We also offer free shipping over $75. To help you get your repairs done quickly we also have an overnight shipping option.
Popular Toyota Corolla Categories
Toyota Corolla Front Complete Strut AssemblyGet Quality Toyota Corolla Front Complete Strut Assembly Online! Find With Us Only Quality Toyota Corolla Parts at Best Prices.
Toyota Corolla Front StrutGet Toyota Corolla Front Strut Online! Find All Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Toyota Corolla Here
Toyota Corolla Front Shocks & StrutsFront Shocks & Struts To Fit Your Toyota Corolla. Get Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts & Accessories at PartsAvatar
Toyota Corolla Front Brake RotorThe Genuine Toyota Corolla Front Brake Rotor Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Toyota Corolla Here.
Toyota Corolla Rear Brake RotorToyota Corolla Rear Brake Rotor Online Store! We Have Only Quality Toyota Corolla Parts Keeping In Mind Your Safety
Toyota Corolla Brake RotorsBrake Rotors To Fit Your Toyota Corolla. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Toyota Corolla Front Brake PadShop New Toyota Corolla Front Brake Pad Online! Find All Your Needed Toyota Corolla Parts With Us In Just A Click.
Toyota Corolla Rear Brake PadFind Toyota Corolla Rear Brake Pad Here. Get Quality Parts, Accessories and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Toyota Corolla Brake PadToyota Corolla Brake Pad Online Store! We Have Only Quality Toyota Corolla Parts Keeping In Mind Your Safety
Toyota Corolla Muffler & Pipe AssemblyThe Genuine Toyota Corolla Muffler & Pipe Assembly Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Toyota Corolla Here.
Toyota Corolla Direct Fit MufflerDirect Fit Muffler To Fit Your Toyota Corolla. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Toyota Corolla MufflerMuffler To Fit Your Toyota Corolla. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Toyota Corolla Rear Complete Strut AssemblyToyota Corolla Rear Complete Strut Assembly For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Toyota Corolla Rear StrutGet Quality Toyota Corolla Rear Strut Online! Find With Us Only Quality Toyota Corolla Parts at Best Prices.
Toyota Corolla Rear Shocks & StrutsRear Shocks & Struts To Fit Your Toyota Corolla. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Having Troubles with Your Toyota Corolla? Find Solutions To Them Now!
To get you covered we have listed out a few common Toyota Corolla problems and the most common solutions to them. Read through this section to know more about your Toyota Corolla.
- Toyota Corolla Engine Problems - If you have a Toyota Corolla 2002 model, you might experience serious complaints related to excessive oil consumption, and loud noise at start-up. Some other problems which you might come across would be the check engine light on, the engine turns over and won’t start, and car surges. This problem can be very troublesome and can be resolved by replacing the camshaft gear cylinder and vet gear, chain. You can buy Toyota Corolla engine parts at PartsAvatar Canada
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Performance Problems - The people who own 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2016 models of Toyota Corolla might face some problems like a transmission failure, and differential failure. Other minor issues which people might face are noisy transaxle at the transmission, grinding noise, and issues with power train automatic transmission. Transmission can be a major hindrance if it does not work properly. It affects the overall performance of the vehicle as well as damages the other parts. Thus, proper maintenance is advisable. The most common solution to this problem is to replace the transmission or rebuild a transmission. You can find genuine Toyota Corolla transmission parts online.
- Toyota Corolla Cooling System Problems - The people who own the 2009 model of Toyota Corolla might face some car cooling-related problems like water pump failure, issues with the engine and cooling system fan. The problem can be solved by replacing the damaged parts with brand new ones. Get all necessary Toyota Corolla heating & air conditioning parts online at the best prices.
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Problems - The owners of the 2003 model may face Toyota Corolla exhaust system issues like catalytic converter died, failed emission test and check engine light on. You can always visit us to purchase Toyota Corolla exhaust system parts at reasonable prices.
- Toyota Corolla Body/Paint Problems - The owners of the 2010 Toyota Corolla model might face some issues like paint chipping and excessive rusting. Some other minor issues which people might face are bumper falls apart easily, paint chipping on rims, rust spots on the trunk, and trunk lid will not stay open. The most common solution to this problem is to try preparing the car surface once again and then the affected areas should be repainted. Have a look at top-notch Toyota Corolla car body parts.
- Toyota Corolla Brake Problems - The people who own the 2010 Toyota Corolla may face some serious car brake problems like grinding sound from brakes and premature brake wear. Some other issues which people might experience can be service brakes problems. If you want to get rid of these problems, then you must replace brake pads and turn rotors. You can always visit PartsAvatar Canada to buy top-quality Toyota Corolla car brake rotors and wheel bearings.
- Toyota Corolla Airbag Problems - People might face some serious problems with the 2009 Toyota Corolla Airbags. The problems were airbag warning lights on, airbag failing to deploy, and issues with front airbag problems. Few other small issues which people might face are airbag light on problems, warning light on, and front airbag sensor control issues. Solve this problem as soon as possible by changing the damaged airbag fuse. You can shop for the best-priced Toyota Corolla airbag with us.
- Toyota Corolla Steering Problems - The major thing keeping you in line on the road is your steering. The owners of the 2009 model might face problems like power steering lights on, steering is loose problems, and steering column issues. Some other minor problems which may arise are tight steering, power steering failure problems, and steering noise problems. Thus, we suggest taking care of such issues well before they occur by shopping Toyota Corolla Steering parts with us.
You can always check our Toyota Corolla components reviews and prices, they are the lowest in Canada. We provide free shipping above $75 for all genuine Toyota Corolla parts to save costs. All auto parts in Canada ship from our warehouse nearest to you (Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal, or Toronto Auto parts warehouses) to save your valuable time. We also ensure speedy shipping through Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx, and most of our customers receive their parts within 2-5 days.