ZETA WINTER tire mounted on steel wheel (195/65R15)
ZETA WINTER tire mounted on steel wheel (195/65R15) - FREE Mounting & Balancing
LIMITED STOCK - Hurry up (only 4 left)
Zeta Antarctica Ice
ZETA Antarctica Ice is a new generation studdable snow tire. It is a high-performance winter tire for standard passenger cars. They are great all-around tire. A balanced tread profile provides shorter braking distance and excellent driving comfort at an affordable price. The silica compound provides improved dry & wet traction along with lower rolling resistance, for increased fuel efficiency. Antarctica Ice gives a better grip on the surface, due to its groove design, and can slush out water and snow easily.
Features & Benefits
- Specially developed silica tread compound provides optimal wet and dry traction
- Continuous center rib tread, maintains the tire’s road contact during the drive, increases driving stability.
- High anti-slipping performance designed for safety on the wet surface.
- High-density siping and notch pattern increases braking stability.
- Improved comfort levels.
The ideal replacement for stock steel wheels and people looking for an affordable yet durable wheel with a premium finish is RNB wheels. RNB wheels are designed by a Canadian company with more than 20 years of experience in the automotive industry. These wheels come with a Black E-Coating finish that gives them a premium appearance with added corrosion resistance. Steel wheels are a great choice for winter or spare tires and can also be used on project cars without breaking the bank. These RNB steel wheels come with corrosion-resistant coatings that assure long service life in varied Canadian weather. The replacement process is hassle-free as they are compatible with stock or aftermarket lug nuts and fit the most popular brand wheel hubs. RNB wheels follow a strict manufacturing process that ensures long-lasting and reliable performance. They are also SAE and DOT approved ensuring safety on our tough roads.
Features & Benefits
- RNB steel wheels are an affordable and durable choice
- RNB steel wheels come in a premium black e-coating finish that provides corrosion resistance
- Steel wheels are suitable for use on heavy-duty vehicles
- In case of damages, steel wheels are easy to repair unlike alloy wheels
- Steel wheels are the perfect choice for winter tires and stock replacement wheels
- The higher weight of steel wheels increases traction in winter months making them ideal for winter use