Ford Explorer Parts
Ford Explorer Parts
The first in the game of SUVs, one of the most sold and preferred SUVs is the Ford Explorer. It showcases an off-road capable daily driver with stylistic undertones and performance-centered drivetrains that can deliver on pleasurable driveability and get you through tough terrains with ease. From 2.4 to 3.5 liters and optional electric assistance means you can increase the horsepower to a beefy 400, although the base model with its 300 HP never disappoints. A roomy and utilitarian SUV with comfortable interiors and immense technological features make it an ideal contender in the three-row midsize SUV segment. Safety-wise the Ford Explorer doesn't fail shortly with its CO-Pilot 360 that monitors road conditions and provides the necessary feedback. The handling of the Ford Explorer is superior to its crossover competition and the 10-speed transmission is designed to eat up gears smoothly and with poise.
Find Top Quality Ford Explorer Parts
If you are looking for Ford Explorer parts, don’t worry, PartsAvatar is here to help with all your needs. Buy car parts ranging from Ford Explorer accessories and Minivan Brakes for the newest cars to sway bar links, control arms, air filters, and more for older Ford Explorer. Our online parts store is open for your orders 24/7. Don’t compromise with used auto parts that have no warranty. Always use quality parts to replace Ford Explorer OEM parts. Enhance your vehicle’s life with our high-quality selection of top Ford Explorer replacement brands. You can always check our Ford Explorer components reviews and prices, they are the lowest in Canada (at wholesale auto part prices, even below discounted auto part rates) and we also provide repair parts and tools. We also offer free shipping above $75 to help you save costs.
Popular Ford Explorer Categories
Ford Explorer Front Hub AssemblyShop Front Hub Assembly To Fit Ford Explorer. Get Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Ford Explorer Rear Hub AssemblyFord Explorer Rear Hub Assembly For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Ford Explorer Hub AssemblyFord Explorer Hub Assembly Online Store! We Have Only Quality Ford Explorer Parts Keeping In Mind Your Safety
Ford Explorer Front Brake RotorThe Genuine Ford Explorer Front Brake Rotor Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Ford Explorer Here.
Ford Explorer Rear Brake RotorGet Ford Explorer Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Rear Brake Rotor at Discounted Prices.
Ford Explorer Brake RotorsGet Ford Explorer Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Brake Rotors at Discounted Prices.
Ford Explorer Control Arm With Ball JointShop New Ford Explorer Control Arm With Ball Joint Online! Find All Your Needed Ford Explorer Parts With Us In Just A Click.
Ford Explorer Rear Control ArmFord Explorer Rear Control Arm Online Store! We Have Only Quality Ford Explorer Parts Keeping In Mind Your Safety
Ford Explorer Sway Bar LinkSway Bar Link To Fit Your Ford Explorer. Get Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts & Accessories at PartsAvatar
Ford Explorer Lower Ball JointGet Ford Explorer Lower Ball Joint Online! Find All Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Ford Explorer Here
Ford Explorer Upper Ball JointThe Genuine Ford Explorer Upper Ball Joint Shop! Find Reliable Parts & Accessories To Fit Your Ford Explorer Here.
Ford Explorer Sway Bar Frame BushingGet Ford Explorer Aftermarket Parts Online! We Are Your Best Source for Quality Sway Bar Frame Bushing at Discounted Prices.
Ford Explorer Lower Control Arm BushingFord Explorer Lower Control Arm Bushing For You. Shop Quality Replacement, Body, Lighting Parts, Interior, Exterior Accessories at PartsAvatar
Ford Explorer Upper Control Arm BushingShop New Ford Explorer Upper Control Arm Bushing Online! Find All Your Needed Ford Explorer Parts With Us In Just A Click.
Ford Explorer Caster/Camber Adjusting KitsFind Ford Explorer Caster/Camber Adjusting Kits Here. Get Quality Parts, Accessories and More at PartsAvatar.ca
Frequent Issues & Solutions for Ford Explorer
Ford explorer being a family car is loved by many, but these beloved vehicle owners might be facing few issues. We at PartsAvatar have worked out a list of few common Ford Explorer car problems along with their most common solutions to help you out. Out of all ford explorer model year, the 2002 model year owners are more likely to face these problems. Read through this section of ours to learn more about your Ford Explorer.
- Ford Explorer Transmission Performance Problems - The people who own the 2006 model of Ford Explorer might face some problems related to the transmission such as hesitation of the transmission, hard jolt when shifting, and transmission failure. Other minor issues that people might face are transmission slipping, shifts hard, and O/D light blinking. Transmission can be a major hindrance if it does not work properly as it affects the overall performance of the vehicle. Thus, proper maintenance is advisable. The most common solution to this problem is to replace the transmission or rebuild the transmission. You can find genuine Ford Explorer transmission parts online.
- Ford Explorer Body/Paint Problems - The owners of the 2002 Ford Explorer model might face some issues like cracked panels below the rear window and black plastic panels between windows fade and crack. Some other minor problems which people may face are peeling off of the paint, bubbles in the paint under a clear coat, and falling off of the door trim. The most common solution to this problem is to try preparing the car surface once again and then it should be repainted or replace the rear panel. Have a look at top-notch Ford Explorer car body parts.
- Ford Explorer Tire Problems - The people who own the 1998 model of Ford Explorer might face some car tire-related problems. The most common issues with the tire are, tire sidewall problems, issues in the tire belt, and tire bubble problems. If you want to get rid of this car problem, then you must visit PartsAvatar Canada to buy high-grade Ford Explorer Tires.
- Ford Explorer Hatchback/Liftgate Hinge Problems - The owners of the 2002 Ford Explorer may come across some hatchback/liftgate hinge issues like rusting and separation of the hinges on the liftgate window or a cosmetic crack may develop on the plastic liftgate trim panel. This issue can be troublesome and should be resolved as soon as possible by replacing the damaged parts with brand new ones.
- Ford Explorer Heater Problems - The owners of the Ford Explorer may face some issues with its car heater. A failed heater blend door or actuator can cause the temperature control for the HVAC system to stop working. A clicking sound from the dash area would commonly indicate an actuator fault. If the heater gets stuck on the hottest setting, the heater blend door may be broken requiring the replacement of the heater box to repair the issue. Visit us to buy Ford Explorer heating parts online.
- Ford Explorer Timing Chain Problems - The people who have Ford Explorer 2008 and 2010 models, may face some issues with its timing chain. Your car engine may start producing rattling noise because of the worn-out timing chain cassettes. The most common solution for this problem is to install an updated cassette and timing chain tensioner. You can always buy the Ford Explorer timing chain online from us at reasonable prices.
PartsAvatar.ca can be your best choice to find genuine Ford Explorer parts. We at PartsAvatar bring you a variety of Ford Explorer accessories, aftermarket Ford Explorer parts, Ford Explorer OEM parts, body parts, Ford Explorer replacement parts, Ford Explorer performance parts at the best prices. We bring to you parts of different Ford Explorer makes to different Ford Explorer models, from the biggest manufacturers in the industry such as Dorman, Walker, General Electric, Mevotech and so more. And the best part? You can get it all for free delivery with a cart of above $75, all brought to your doorstep, almost anywhere across Canada!